Calendar for the Year
The Calendar for the Year is dependent on official release of the 2020 Census data by the U.S. Census Bureau. The CRC encourages the public to check back regularly because the dates on the Calendar for the Year may change.
Click the button below for more details of the calendar for the year.
Because of COVID-19, the County expects to receive the U.S. Census Bureau data by September 30, 2021. Note: This date may change because of the census extension due to COVID-19. The CRC must finalize the Redistricting Plan no later than December 15, 2021.
- Oath of Office
- CRC Bylaws
- Chair & Vice Chair
- Brown Act Training
- Public Access Plan for Outreach
- Public Outreach
- 7 Public Hearings
- Public Outreach Continued
- Redistricting Mapping Software Available for Public Use
- Planned availability of U.S. Census 2020 data by Sept. 30, 2021
- CRC Review of Public Input on Redistricting Maps and Plans
- CRC Proposed Redistricting Plan Options
- 2 Public Hearings
- Final Redistricting Plan